For the fourth year in a row, I'm wandering around the Spirit Halloween store, wondering why there's not a dead by daylight section. Who keeps dropping the ball on this? Is it all spirit's fault?
That would be cool if DBD did some Halloween costumes. The only one I think I've ever seen (not personally, just online) is the DBD Ghostface mask (the red devil looking one).
I was at a renfair a few months ago and a woman was wearing a Huntress mask that looked store bought. I didn't ask her where she got it. I sang the Huntress's lullaby while walking past her and she didn't get it but her boyfriend did and got really excited.
I've seen the Ghostface Viper mask there as well, and maybe some other DBD-related item too? I guess they could do way more when it comes to masks, at least.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be cool if DBD did some Halloween costumes. The only one I think I've ever seen (not personally, just online) is the DBD Ghostface mask (the red devil looking one).
Haven’t even ever seen nearly any actual DBD costumes anywhere, especially on their own site.
Like, a Trapper mask, annnd what else??
BHVR needs to craazy-up their cos play game
…certainly it’s all on the way w the new movie in the works.
I was at a renfair a few months ago and a woman was wearing a Huntress mask that looked store bought. I didn't ask her where she got it. I sang the Huntress's lullaby while walking past her and she didn't get it but her boyfriend did and got really excited.
Would be awesome if we got some actual DBD costumes. The only DBD related thing I saw in store was the Devil Ghostface mask.
I've seen the Ghostface Viper mask there as well, and maybe some other DBD-related item too? I guess they could do way more when it comes to masks, at least.