Came back do to DBD withdrawal and guess what
I delete DBD do to hackers a month or so ago.
hackers almost ever game as killer. and when I played survivor would be a hacker every few games.
Well I redownloaded the game last night. this morning I played a few games as survivor was ok same crap stuck with survivors level 8 or lower most of the time 3 or 0 level.
now I was tired of being the last one killed so i played killer about 8 games
match one was ok I won and survivors where lvl 10 to 30. next game was a TTV bully squad lvl 60 up to 100. I won. was an ok match. now here is where it started getting fun. 3rd game had a no lvl speed hack and insta gen. Got video reported like always. lost with one hook. next game lvl 80s and 100. was hard got all but one hatch.
next game same all high levels 80 or more. could not hit then no hooks no hits they would run like they had MFT and hope bloodlust 3 still no hit gens just popping crazy. well I just thought they where good.
next game lvl 50 to 80. hack squad same no hits even with bloodlust gens popping.
next game lvl 20 to 34 same 2 of them run like gods and would pop gens in seconds.
I see the hacks are worse then the last time I played. most are trying to hide it some but I can tell.
Why? Is BHVR releasing them as a DLC? how come they are not stopping them. I know others have seen the hacks I know they get flooded with hack reports. Lets just trash them and make new skins.
Comments
I play mostly Killer, I do not see Cheaters/Hackers every game.
I wish I was in your shoes so I could report all these cheaters and help keep the game clean.