CcPicci's Outposts
Hello I'm CcPicci on MYM and here's the full rooster of my Outposts on Social. Feedback is always welcome! Have fun!
Bartelso - 7.6 KR
Del Mar Heights - 3.4 KR
Hico - 3.2 KR
Kershaw - 4.2 KR
Lacona - 3 KR
Lawndale - 2.7 KR
Middlebourne - 3.9 KR
Mountain Top - 2.5 KR
Nags Head - 6.4 KR
Texarkana - 6.5 KR
Whitehouse Station - 3.9 KR
Potosi - 2.1 KR
Nashwauk - 2.5 KR
Marquez - 4.2 KR














Comments
Can you post pictures of them?
Done! I've also added the Kill Ratio for each Outpost.
Those outpost look pretty cool. You definitely have your own style.
Thanks!
I came across one of your maps in the wild. Potosi. It was a work of art. I really enjoyed it. I'm glad I gave it a chance. I saw some interesting choices that I haven't seen anyone make before. For instance, I really like the way you built an area for a cannonback so that it had a good attack angle from two sides of the HRV path. I found that very clever. Keep up the good work!
If you haven't already, you should join the MYM Discord. It is a more active community than the official forums. Also, what do you consider your most difficult outpost to be?
Wow! Potosi is my fake Dangerous last map in build. Actually inactive at level 5 for more aesthetical Revolution. You played with no decals. When back online, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy It!
I'll give a try, thanks. Nags Head is a trick One.
Enjoy =)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsRvqsvqbEcThanks for video!
Potosi and Nashwauk added to the list.
Marquez added to the list.