When blighted myers cosmetic?
soo the Halloween event is soon and I’m wondering when are we getting a blight themed cosmetic for Michael myers?
soo the Halloween event is soon and I’m wondering when are we getting a blight themed cosmetic for Michael myers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably won't happen considering he's licensed.
I'm sure they've wanted to make Blighted Myers for some time now, but at the end of the day its up to the license holders
Oh :(
well I’ll hope BHVR tries to negotiate with the license holders for a blighted myers cosmetic
Honestly it might be possible since they convinced the licensed holders to add a chibi portrait in dbd mobile
We need this first
It's the second time now! 🤮
This image is more jumpscare than myers himself!
yes