Why do we keep getting killers that are awful to play on console?
I just bought Transmission End and man do I want to like this killer but playing with a controller feels awful. It's been 15 games and getting only like 5 hooks and no kills. Why does this keep happening of late? Seems like lot of the killers that are coming out are designed with PC only in mind and console players are just meant to adapt....
Comments
I think BHVR has some major issues with QA testing. I’m not trying to just mindlessly bash BHVR, but I can’t see any other way how:
I think the play testing behind the scenes just isn’t comprehensive enough. It feels like we’re constantly dealing with issues that should never slipped through QA.
Since us console killers are trapped with the dang controller, we need more setting options for them.
The deadzones in the sticks need to be addressed, and the overall sensitivity needs more gradients, ideally for each killer. Input lag is very pronounced as well. And the list goes on.