Xenomorph doesn't feel like they have enough counter

What my argument entails is that a killer with just a smidge of brain can easily dispatch a turret in time for it to not pull them out of power and considering it provides them with a significant advantage that doesn't deplete whatsoever WITHOUT a turret or a pickup, I feel like the counter should be more prevalent. With 7 control stations for each generator, I feel it's only fair for survivors to have access to atleast 2 more turrets or even 7 to round it out to a balanced ratio. With how killers can simply remove the counters to their power even without the assistance of the flame resist addon, I feel the turrets just need to be more present to put up a decent fight.

Comments

  • if im understanding you correctly, you find that turrets do not often take singularity out of his power and are thus not sufficient as counters. I disagree. Turrets arent meant to always tear xeno out of runner mode. most often, its to force him to hit the turret instead of you and lose massive distance. It shouldnt be easy to eliminate his power. Setting up just one turret doesnt take any skill so it shouldnt be that oppressive. If you want to deactivate his power consitently, place two turrets near the relevant generator. he can obly break one at a time, and if you just run through them he either has to leave, jiggle peek the turrets to break them, or lose his power.