The Very Rare Majestic SoloQ Game

SoloQ is awful 99 times out of 100. But you know what keeps me coming back? Those rare matches where complete strangers go against a ruthless killer and win.

Ever have those matches where everyone has been hooked twice, two people are injured, NOED activates and yet the team pulls off a team escape? I ❤️ those matches. Gets my heart racing every time.

Comments

  • The killers who confident enough to second hook everyone before killing, being patience and even roleplaying while doing so - are the most terrifing killer players hands down.=)

    I went against those multiple times and such matches were the most engaging and fun, even when losing.

    Props to those killers, I wish for more matches like that.=)

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    SoloQ is awful 99 times out of 100. But you know what keeps me coming back? Those rare matches where complete strangers go against a ruthless killer and win.

    Ever have those matches where everyone has been hooked twice, two people are injured, NOED activates and yet the team pulls off a team escape? I ❤️ those matches. Gets my heart racing every time.

    Yeah I also enjoy playing 100 matches just to have fun in one of them.

  • @th3syst3m said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/392629/the-very-rare-majestic-soloq-game

    Yeah I also enjoy playing 100 matches just to have fun in one of them.

    Lol I know, I know! I wish it was the rule instead of the exception!

  • When SoloQ has a great, closely-contested trial, there is literally nothing that surpasses it. Absolutely agree!

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    When SoloQ has a great, closely-contested trial, there is literally nothing that surpasses it. Absolutely agree!

    It's like you build a silent friendship with the other Survivors and become invested in their escape too, not just your own.