Calm Spirit
I can imagine this perk being used in the days of yore, when only a few killers existed. But after it’s buff I’m curious as to how many people use this perk nowadays. I personally always have it equipped. Just in case I face a Doctor as it is overpowered against him. But does anyone use it for it’s other benefits? Or do people dislike the perk and still think it to be weak?
Comments
It still seems to be pretty weak overall, and it's great against a Doctor but you still progress in madness tiers and you still jump up and scream silently. Against clowns you don't cough but they still get a hit notification from you entering the gas.
Remember those perks that got changed/buffed. Yeah me neither cause no one uses them.
Only perk (for surv) that got buffed and is being used now is Alert.
(THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE)
I don't use it and I didn't know it did anything. BTW I've gotten adept Jake achievement twice.
It's still really bad and quite pointless most the time. Oh I didn't scream from the Doctor? Who cares, the screams are meaningless anyway just like being found by the doctor is. Stealth doesn't matter when you can just loop him soon as he finds you. Hearing the coughing from the clowns gas does next to nothing for him anyway.
Very few. It's easy to tell when someone's using it as a killer since they won't scream when you hit them. I can safely tell you that outside of the week immediately following its buff I have not seen it since.
As a stealth player when I play survivor myself, I find it to be a little too situational. It's good against doctor and a the odd perk (uncommon, non-meta), but that's about it. Not enough for me to use a perk slot when I could have something that'll be used every time.