Pipping up as Killer should be a little more lenient.
I play about the same amount of Survivor and Killer and one thing I feel is that unless I die very early I almost ALWAYS pip up as Survivor. Maybe it's because I just autopilot to gens but I get a pip for almost every Survivor match I play, even if I die.
But as Killer I feel like if I'm not sweating for 12 Hooks then it's hard to pip up. If I 3K then I get a pip, but if I don't 4K with 12 hooks (i.e slugged survivor crawls off and I can't find them) then 2 pips isn't happening. If I have a really hard match and manage to scrape out a 2K, I might be really happy that I managed to draw but I got nothing for it. Meanwhile, as I said above, I could do 2 or 3 gens, die and pip up.
Since grade has no impact on your MMR (I assume - please feel free to correct me if this isn't the case!) and nobody but you can see your grade, I don't think there's any harm in making it a little easier to pip up as Killer. It's more bloodpoints for everyone.
Comments