Games are Unplayable (Server/Matchmaking Issue)

I'm not sure if this would be the most appropriate place to share this but I wanted to bring attention to it since it's important. Please take a look at this discussion and comments:

@TheRealConsent said:

My internet is fine, i have 200mbps, and its running smoothly. In no other game am i experiencing any sort of lag aside from the usual distance related latency.

But Dead By Daylight? God forbid if im allowed to play the game.

I have red ping in EVERY SINGLE LOBBY i join.

Im not downloading anything either, and this issue has existed for over a month now, im just tired.

What the hell is going on? Am i in the wrong server? I feel like im playing with Americans from eastern EU.

Please help, i literally dont have enough brain cells for this anymore.

The game has been unplayable for two days now. Matchmaking keeps pushing players to servers they don't belong to even though there are enough players playing. Looks like it's happening to players closer to EU servers. Also before this I would get stuck at "Looking for Match" where you wait endlessly... Something is wrong.

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • Edit: It still sucks lol. Every lobby is red ping but my internet is totally fine outside of DbD. Others I get into lobbies with also confirm having similar issues.