Made for This VS M1 Killers
How do you M1 Killers feel going against someone with Made for This - Paired with something like resilience or Hope. I seem to struggle a lot and tend to gravitate toward killers with ranged or stronger powers instead.
How do you M1 Killers feel going against someone with Made for This - Paired with something like resilience or Hope. I seem to struggle a lot and tend to gravitate toward killers with ranged or stronger powers instead.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love being forced to run exhaustion addons / perks in order to prevent survivor for
abusinghaving funwith aterriblefundesigned perk that makes low tier killers have abadgreat time,loving being outplayed by a survivor thinking that a 3% of haste movement its a minor thing in terms of balance because they are bad at looping and they need something that helps them.jeeez that perk just makes me sick like i cant really play the way i want because survivors are like:
"You have bloodlust / exhaustion addons perks/ and S tier characters to use bad killer main , use them to counter my perk"
Easy : I don't play M1 killers anymore.
I play Clown with speed perks.
Its a misery i switched to stronger killers till the nerf
Everyone else can get a normal power hit with their M2 for the most part.
Mizark3 thanks for these tips! Can you elaborate a bit more with Myers, as that’s a killer I’m trying to get better at but can’t catch survivors. Is there a strong build that doesn’t require specific Adonis?