Bloodweb Clones?
I just got the exact same Bloodweb twice in a row.
I don't have a screenshot as proof though, cause how tf would i know this can happen.
I just got the exact same Bloodweb twice in a row.
I don't have a screenshot as proof though, cause how tf would i know this can happen.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pot Luck
Pop?
If you want "context" It mean's you're extremely lucky for getting that.
Ehh, most nodes had expensive stuff that i don't want.
But of course i went for the same things again.
Tbh, I have no clue what your bluttering on about now
The 2nd Bloodweb.
It was exactly the same, and the 1st one had mostly crap, so the 2nd one had mostly crap.
Ahhh, Okay
I've had this happen a handful of times. It's really weird.
Happened to me once. They shouldn't be a thing actually.
Well here i am.
It's Pot Luck.
They probably have some sort of "Seed" System.
Similar to how Age of Empires 2 has exact re-appearing maps every so now and then while still feeling truly random.
Funny enough, about 2 weeks ago, almost every day, i was getting the same map from the same realm twice in a row what felt like constantly.
Oooo, don't spoil me now