Where is the block list saved?
- Where is the block list saved?
- How can I unblock someone?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The block feature only prevents communication with them, it does not prevent matchmaking with them again.
On Xbox the ban and unban are in the same place I believe. Dunno about the other platforms.
On PC it supposedly prevents the person from sending a friend request ingame. But my question remains, where can I unblock people?
Its not blocking chat messages on PC / Steam: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/337146/pc-block-dosent-block-chat-messages#latest
Like I said I cannot speak for Steam or the other platforms. Those of us on Xbox can stop messages, but cannot even use the Anonymous Mode sadly.
You cant unblock them as far as i know.
you might could try to ,,block them again“ if you see them in your match or lobby but thats it i think.