Idea For An Extra Survivor Objective, Extension Cord

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to post this. Over the years I've seen many good ideas for an extra survivor objective. Sometimes though I thought they may take too much time.

My idea is there is a roll of extension cord on every generator. When a generator is completed the survivor can run the cord to a plugin, several around the map. The plugins can be in between gens or something so that they don't take a lot of time, but can still take survivors off generators for a few seconds.

This can be a gate requirement or it can be optional. Maybe spending the few seconds to plugin the cord can shave 1 or 2 percent off of gate progression for every generator plugged in. Not doing them might add 1 or 2 percent.

It could even be expanded, perhaps running the cord from an unfinished generator to another would transfer it's progress. This could be a 3 gen deterrent. If the killer hits the survivor carrying a cord it would retract back to the generator.

Just an idea that I had on my mind. Thanks for r adding. :)

Comments

  • What if you need to connect wires to an exit gate to be able to open it?

  • @Boons123 said:

    What if you need to connect wires to an exit gate to be able to open it?

    that actually seems neat. would make endgame less of a near 0 agency situation for the killer.

  • @Boons123 said:

    What if you need to connect wires to an exit gate to be able to open it?

    I'm good with that but I'm also afraid it could take too much time. Unless it was only one or two cords required. Each plugin could have wires coming out of it that are running to the exit gates as well.