can I get banned for this?

recently dramaturgy was disabled since it can give you a flashlight however since I never even took it out of my build itll still show up in game and still gives flashlights here and there. can I get banned for continuing to use this and use the flashlights (in a normal way, not by getting into lockers)

Comments

  • Yes! Be careful!

  • If you do the exploit, yes. Flashlights are still available from chest so using a disabled perk by itself is not bannable.

    Besides that, after restarting the game it should of unequipped the disabled perk or prevent it's usage during the match.

  • @Mr_K said:

    If you do the exploit, yes. Flashlights are still available from chest so using a disabled perk by itself is not bannable.

    Besides that, after restarting the game it should of unequipped the disabled perk or prevent it's usage during the match.

    the thing is iv restarted many times since it was disabled yet its still there. it's just tier 1 so im confused if I don't unequip it myself would I get banned for it

  • No you wont get banned

  • you will only get banned if you do the flashlight exploit