During bloodhunt event use BBQ/WGLF for extra bloodpoints
The BP bonus of BBQ and WGLF actually multiplies your BP earned in match and the bloodhunt event bonus as well.
I just got 24200 as killer then bloodhunt bonus 24200 then with BBQ 4 tokens got 48400 as post match Bloodpoints.
Comments
Ty I was wondering why I got 100k bp for a 25k game with just a party starter and my bbq. I thought there was another hidden one.
Also don't use offerings because i just used bloody party streamers and got 24k as killer.
For some reason i got 96k meaning i didn't get extra 24k from offering.
And that's awesome.
Extra? They give you the same amount of BP as normal. The event changes nothing.
Exactly. Say you got 25k in a game, you would get 25k (base) + 25k (event) + 25k (BBQ/WGLF), it doesn't double first 2, it just doubles the first. So for that example, you would get a total of 75k, not 100k. To get 100k you would have to add either a party streamer or cake/pudding. Although I wish it was the way you guys were talking about haha.
ya don't say. Lols jkjk
Yes you did. OP is wrong. BBQ and WGLF are Bonus just like the event. Both are over the base amount.
You got 24k + 24k BBQ + 24k BPS + 24k Double Point Event over your ingame earned amount = 96k.
OP must have missed a BPS or Cake.
bbq and wglf bp are only awarded post trial