Post a Picture of how you feel when you 4k!

OR


OR

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok

Like this.

Also like this

Cause I just double piped
..
O.o > @Vortexas said:
U know, I was just told by a group. a 3 man swf that I should quit. I was infinite ew3. 3 killed and one of the 3 man was hiding refusing to do gens. I was like we used 4 streamers, I’m not quitting. lol needless to say after 30 mins he went to the basement (cause I was patrolling gens) and territorial imparitive gave him away lol.
Wanna add 0 gens were done lol
Wanna add always rev every hook
I'm not that great, and not that 4k crazy.
I mean I will go for it at times, but still.
Lucifer = new killer?