What happened to my Teacher chapter?
I recently made a fan-made chapter that took around 4 hours to complete. It was about The Teacher and I made them a spirit and nurse combo. The survivor was a 'bully' who had bullied a girl into suicide and the bullying turned on her. Her perks revolved around bloodlust activating later, performing actions quieter (such as running & healing) and increasing the killer's stun time by a few seconds. I kept making edits to it due to the horrors of grammatical mistakes I've made due to me being tired. I tried editing the post and saving it, but it said "Your discussion will something when it's checked" or something along those lines. Then I clicked on a comment on my thread and it said: "comment nowhere to be found". Was it deleted? Sorry if this is the wrong category for me to place this in.
Comments
The same thing that happened to the Juggernaut chapter. (not the comic char) Who was rumored to be able to break through walls.
Mine was similar in a way. The killer could charge her power and go through walls and pallets but could not leave the trial. Her speed was 100% and it could be increased to 110% while using the power. The power's duration was 8 seconds. She also could attack but missed or successful attacks put her into a fatigue for 5 seconds.
Thank you. It returned but.. it spammed the fan creations sections with the same post bc I was trying to re-add them back.
Legion happened
lol im sCreAminggGG. anyway, feel free to check it out. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/39212/fan-made-chapter-xi-school-stories#latest