Continuous "crashing" while playing killer

I switch between killer and survivor to complete challenges and daily rituals. However, the past few attempts at killer have been limited by either a bug or a hacker. The match will start fine, but after hooking each of the survivors at least once, I will suddenly not be able to injure them or interact with anything on the map. This will last for a few seconds before disconnecting me and saying "the dedicated server is not responding".

It doesn't happen frequent enough to be a network issue, and I have no issues when playing survivor. I get penalized every time with the DC penalty, and it is quite aggravating. Does anyone else have knowledge of this?

Thank you!

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • I often see killers disconnect and matches ending within the last week, even when they are clearly winning. So i considered it wasn't on purpose. When I play killer it never happened to me, but saw it happen to the killer when playing surv. It happens mid or end game.

    Wonder what's the cause 🤔