I feel bad for all the killers I faced tonight
All of them got genrushed to #########. I played solo for a little bit, then had a 3man team, but every game ended with the killer DCing or only getting 1 or no kills.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is what happens when survivors switch to killer for event bp.
sad but true
It's true.
I SUCK as survivor, but even my potatoe ass has been making plays since the event started lol.
But you probably don't feel bad enough to change your playstyle.
Give us some clues.
Okay, clue #1: It's not you.
Nothing wrong with that.
Never said it was.
Why because you d/c on their mori's?
We did a lot of that. Or if the killer had mori we would tell our team to not get us off the hook so they couldn't use it.
I'd gen rush you anyday
Oooo, getting classy are we. It's on piggy boii
I am a 10x veteran rank 1 dealer
Thats why you wanna keep your rank low during events. They always bring up the most sweaty SWF farmers