Dear Devs...

Please fix the bugs in this game oh my god. It is unbelievable about how many bugs I have encountered on a daily basis. (Bugs that DO affect gameplay)

For both killers and survivors, oh my god. I can literally count more than 3-4 bugs that I’ve already went through this week.

Some of the people in this community can use those bugs as an advantage please don’t let that happen.

Comments

  • Cmon my dude name those bugs so they can know what to look for and we can post the bugs weve seen as well. 

    Ill start the hairbugs affect gameplay, the pallet drop iceskate i feel makes the surv slower and easier to hit.
  • Any interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) bug?
  • The worst thing is some of them are over 2 years old

  • You should probably explain and go into detail about these bugs. I’m sure the devs are willing to help out, but it would probably be a good start to tell them what they should fix/look into with more detail.