Noteable issues with bots

The bots have been very helpful, they are a good replacement for DC-ed survivors. However, there are certain points that need to be addressed, in my opinion:

  • Whenever a bot gets unhooked, or picked up from the dying state, they immediately start healing themselves, and refuse to let me heal them. I can't remember if that happens only in the case of them holding a medkit, or also when they have self-care, but it's problematic. They should wait to see if we try to heal them first. Or stop self-healing when another survivor approaches them.


  • They fail skill checks too often. Considering that bots are "weaker versions of real players", I feel that they should never fail normal skill checks. I had a bot fail 2 skill checks during a single heal on me, and because of that my heal was 90%, instead of fully completed, and the killer managed to locate me and down me soon after.


  • I've heard of a bot not being able to Snap Out of it when in tier 3 madness from Doctor.... for the rest of the match.

Comments