iri 1 survivor UNFUN TO GET
recently got iri 1 on survivor and man is it frustrating. Besides all the grinding you have to do its hard enough to just get to the safety pip without getting camped , tunneled, or team mates giving up right away. Also getting a double pip in iri is almost impossible i did it only once in my journey and i had to literally do almost everything in the game, run the killer for minutes while my team did nothing, do 3 gens get 2 unhooks and heals, not get hooked and escape. All of that just to get tunneled out the next game and lose a pip and take 6 more games to of 0 piping to eventually get it back. Also promotes playing for yourself instead of getting risky unhooks or 1 for 1 your team mates. I suggest just making the safety pip way easier to get and to make double pipping easier to get as well.
Comments
You know you have a month to do this? No need to grind it in one week buddy.
I comfortably do it in about 2-3 weeks depending on how much time I have. I still get the 1mil in the end, which is all that matters.