Some questions about the Skull Merchant rework:
I really like the look of the Skull Merchant's rework so far, but I have one main concern about it.
It really seems like her scanner isn't going to be useful at all anymore. With the removal of Active Zones and Claw Traps only showing the Survivors on the Scanner for a short duration, when will her scanner come into play? It seems like it won't be used much if at all, which is a shame considering it's an iconic part of the Killer.
Also, how will the passive Haste effect be handled? If the Survivors won't show up on the Scanner as much, will this also reduce the effectiveness of the Haste?
Comments
Also curious if claw traps still break pallets or not.
I can shed some light on those:
Thank you for the fast response, appreciate it. That eases my concerns a lot.
Another question: Can you still manually recall Drones when they are deactivated?