Getting item-teched by toxic bots

Platform: PC (using a controller)

Description of the problem: When I unhook a bot, they drop their empty med-kit just as I am about to heal them. Because the heal button is the same as the pickup button, instead of healing them I swap my full double-heal Ranger med-kit for their empty brown one and they procede to heal themselves with my med-kit in front of my face.

Steps to reproduce: Play against the Skull Merchant in Midwich and be then only survivor not to DC because I brought in a cake. (I got item-teched 3 times in the same game because I'm pretty much on autopilot when it comes to rescuing and healing.)

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • @XenomorphEnjoyer said:

    Rekt by bots lul

    I inwardly cringed to this.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    Platform: PC (using a controller)

    Description of the problem: When I unhook a bot, they drop their empty med-kit just as I am about to heal them. Because the heal button is the same as the pickup button, instead of healing them I swap my full double-heal Ranger med-kit for their empty brown one and they procede to heal themselves with my med-kit in front of my face.

    Steps to reproduce: Play against the Skull Merchant in Midwich and be then only survivor not to DC because I brought in a cake. (I got item-teched 3 times in the same game because I'm pretty much on autopilot when it comes to rescuing and healing.)

    Like #########! I never knew this was a thing until today! Terminator was right, the bots are taking over! I had an injured bot nea, I had we'll make it by the way! trying to heal her, she puts down her tool box, was like okay right, tried to keep healing her but I ended up having my pretty damn good medkit dropped, she stole it! proceeded to heal herself!!!! like #########????