P100 incentive?!?
Woah so before we had every incentive to grind bp for p3 for bloody outfits. After the update I thought charms and permanent unlockable perks were cool but after hearing about the new max prestige being 100 I was very confused as to what the incentive would be. Now I see that it is cool and sort of an accomplishment to get p100 but with this most recent update of hiding the prestige im seriously looking for the point in p100 now. I’m sorry but who grinds for months (minimum) to get p 100 to NOT show off. I get hiding it from killers, tunneling purposes, but why survivors? Even in swf I cannot see my team members prestige’s and I’m failing to see the point of anything past p9. We need some sort of incentive for p100 including exclusive outfit, charm, name color, literally anything. Why make the max prestige 100 when the last unlockable is at p9. There is no point to p100 anymore if I’m the only one seeing it.
Comments
Prestige 100 is optional. Always has been.
You can always see Prestiges after the match.
And the Devs never said there would be ANY reward for getting P100. The only exception is when you P100 Nic Cage, he has a unique voiceline.