Progress Reverting
So, I play on console, Xbox one to be specific. Every once in a while I will get on the game only to find that tens of levels, bloodpoints, perks, items, add-ons, AND offerings have been totally revoked. Somehow. Now. This is very upsetting and annoying when it does happen. I put hours upon hours into characters (in this case, Quentin) only to have all of that effort completely gone. No explanation, no reason, just pure chance. Unfortunate chance. Is there something I should know or will I continue to have to fight against a game I have poured money and time into?
Comments
If you file a ticket at https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us, someone should be able to help you get some of those bloodpoints back.
Is there anything unusual happening before you lose your progress? Any connection issues, etc.?
My huntress get everytime her Base cosmetics if I launch the game and I have to change it everytime. I'm doing this already for a week and combined with the amount of freezes and crashes its super annoying. Known? Fixable? What to do?
If you actually lose them, we can help you. If they're just getting unequipped, that's a bug that'll have to be fixed.
I have been getting this too on survivors and killers. It seems to be tied to event items, because any cosmetics I run otherwise don't get reset.