Blastmine glitch to become INVINCIBLE!
Hey
How could I play around the blastmine bug where ppl go in lockers? Has it been fixed? Thanks!
Hey
How could I play around the blastmine bug where ppl go in lockers? Has it been fixed? Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well...technically they are invisible and not invincible (they still have collision) and most actions will make them visible again but I think the reason is that the bug is unreliable and doesn't always work unlike the locker exploit which is easily and frequently used by griefers and cowards.
Well Devs are on weekend, if they gonna Killswitch anything. its gonna be Monday Morning.