PSA To all survivor mains who switched to killers to farm bp

Please stop, it's so hard for killer mains to find games now. It's not farming bp if it takes up to 30 minutes between games. Please go back to being survivors. Edit: This is joke, I'm on console in the US, rank 3, for some reason it sometimes takes 30 mins to find a game.

Comments

  • As far as i know everyone has the right to choose what role they wanna play.
  • I still find lobbies pretty fast

  • Master said:

    I still find lobbies pretty fast

    Because you derank :p
  • Vietfox said:
    As far as i know everyone has the right to choose what role they wanna play.
    Mhm, this.
  • @Vietfox said:
    As far as i know everyone has the right to choose what role they wanna pIay

    I know and this isn't serious, it's more of a meme because it has sometimes taken 30 minutes. Play what you wanna play!

  • I’m Rank 4 Killer in EU and had instant lobbies tonight.  I think the longest I waited was 2 minutes.

    Why would I play Solo survivor?  It’s not fun, and the BP doesn’t add up.  I don’t even need BBQ and I am getting way more points per game.

    Playing Killer makes sense.  Especially during 2x BP events.