I have Idea for nerf The Nurese & Blight, and Buff some killer.
I think The Nurse and The Blight are too strong. You probably don't know. But if you are on Aisa Server, 20 games, you might have encountered 14 games of The Blight and 2 games of The Nurse.In Asia, The Nurse and The Blight server is Tier S.
Should Nerf or Rework
The Blight
The Blight's ability to continuously hunt was too high. Start with 5 tokens and it takes 2 seconds to recharge each token. When The Blight attacks successfully, the token will begin recharging from the remaining tokens. For example, if The Blight successfully attacks a survivor, on the second Rush, 2 tokens are spent, leaving 3. The recharge starts at 3 tokens, meaning The Blight only needs 4 seconds to use its next attack ability. for Main: The Blight or someone who is good at playing It's very strong. And the survivor players will find it difficult to deal with. In the Asia server, there are a lot of strong The Blight players. I think Recharge should recharge from 0 all the way up to 5 tokens. if the blight can attack a survivor.
The Nurse
The Nurse is a Killer that destroys every mechanic of the game. No need to destroy pallets. No need to cross windows. Blink through every object on the map. for my offer. I think I should create an "Immortal Object (fictitious name)". This object is an object that the nurse cannot through, such as the point where the nurse pallet is placed cannot be through. The pallet must be destroyed before it can be through.
The Skull Merchant
The Skull Merchant. The camp is too stronger. Especially the generator camp. Because the survivor can't complete the objective. I think her Drone should have a time limit such as after 60 seconds the Drone will disappear. Or Rework to be similar to Cinematic, when the Drone finds a survivor, the Drone will follow the survivor for 120 seconds. And for the entire time the Drone is tracking the survivor. The Skull Merchant will gain Haste status based on the number of Survivors being tracked. Survivors will gain Hindered status effect by 1% every 20 seconds (120 seconds = 6%).
Should Buff
The Dredge
As for The Dredge, there isn't much. I think it's very easy for the Survivors to deal with. Just look at the "Animation Hand." Every time The Dredge uses his powers, he raises his hand. Which I think is better. If the survivor cannot see The Dredge's hand when he uses his powers.
The Artist
The Artist is a good killer, but I don't like her because her chase continuity is too low. First of all, her power "Birds of Torment" is too easy for defend, the time period for Survivors Repel a Dire Crow is too short. And you can also repel it by entering the locker. As for Add-On: Thick Tar, which increases the time of Repel a Dire Crow by 0.5 seconds, it is too short. I think the duration of Repel a Dire Crow should be increased further, as well as the duration of the Add-On: Thick Tar.
Second: The cool-down time after shooting Dire Crows is too long. Attacking with one Dire Crows at a time has a very low chance of hitting a survivor from a distance. Shooting Dire Crows from 2 or 3 (not including add-ons) will make the cool down even longer. For example, if you shoot 3 Dire Crows and one survivor hits, chances are you'll continue shooting. To cause such injuries to the survivor is minimal. Because the duration of Repel a Dire Crow is too short.
Dire Crow's Recharge is currently at
after firing 1 Dire Crow: 5 seconds
after firing 2 Dire Crows: 9 seconds
after firing 3 Dire Crows: 12 seconds
after firing 4 Dire Crows: 14 seconds
after firing 5 Dire Crows: 15 seconds
And I think it should be adjusted to
after firing 1 Dire Crow: 3 seconds
after firing 2 Dire Crows: 7 seconds
after firing 3 Dire Crows: 10 seconds
after firing 4 Dire Crows: 12 seconds
after firing 5 Dire Crows: 13 seconds
For Survivor
Decisive Strike (Laurie Perk)
Currently, a 3 second stun has a very short duration. If you face an assassin who moves quickly or can attack from a distance. This privilege is almost useless. I would like to propose that the status "Incapacitate" also applies to Killers. For example, when an Killer is stunned by Decisive Strike, he will be incapacitated for 6/7/8 seconds. This will prevent the Killer from using his abilities. For example: For example, if The Nurse is stunned by Decisive Strike and she is incapacitated, The Nurse cannot Blink for 8 seconds.
There's actually more I want to offer, but for now, that's it for now.
Comments