Xeno: Can we get rid of rushed action cancelling Turret placement?

This occurs for me on PS5, not sure if it happens on other platforms if anyone can confirm?

When placing a turret, if I'm holding sprint/fast action (which I'm usually doing to move fast with the turret), if I keep holding it and a direction to move as the bar completes.... the placement of the turret gets cancelled.

This usually happens when I'm placing my turret and the Xeno jumps out nearby and I need to finish my placement and run. When it cancels it costs me so much time either trying to set it again or put it down, and I get hit for free. Can this be removed?

If you're wanting to cancel placement, simply letting go of the action button works fine enough... I'm not sure why I'd ever want you cancel the set up animation upon completion.

Comments