What count as special item on the achiements?
So what is special item and count towards survivor achiement kitted out and killer achiement disarm and dismember.
So what is special item and count towards survivor achiement kitted out and killer achiement disarm and dismember.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Special items are (I think) items that apply to certain killers powers. So they'd be:
- Alien's Flame Turrets
- Wesker's First Aid Spray
- Nemesis' Vaccines
- Sadako's Video Tapes
I don't know if I'm missing anything else.
Cenobite's Box
Wesker's Med Spray
Nemmy's Vaccine
Singularity's EMP
Sadako's Tape (but apparently this one is bugged and doesn't count)
EDIT: And Flashbangs
The killer achievement is easiest to grind on Wesker or Singularity since survivors actually hold onto their items, Nemmy's vaccine just gets used straight away and The Box usually gets solved straight away.
Any item you can pick up while still carrying your 'regular' item. Sadako Tapes, Pinhead's Box, Nemesis/Wesker antidotes, EMPs, Flashbangs.
Though for the killer acheivement, Sadako tapes don't count, likely because survivors drop them the moment you hit them anyway.
Yeah that makes sense I though it was meaning normal item with special parts like BNP or syringe. I probably grind it with wesker and alien.