Im Sorry (But Not Really), This Has To Be Said...

Im normally opposed to tunneling unless it is the end of the match, I play both sides, and I feel really bad when I accidently tunnel when I play Killer. But so far Ive been tunneling for a few reasons... and frankly, I dont feel bad doing it under these conditions...

Locker Exploit:

If you use the Locker Flashlight Exploit, you are getting facecamped and tunnel, I dont care about winning, you will die that match, you will not escape.

For The People + Buckle Up (With the Locker Exploit):

Ive seen A LOT of SWFs use the Locker Flashlight Exploit to keep the person with For The People healthy, then they just run out of the locker and use it to save their teammate, which is the main reason why I dont care about people who use this combo. Yet again, I will facecamp, I will tunnel, you are not escaping.

Call me toxic or insert insult here, I really do not care, mainly since I target people who exploit mainly. If you play normally, expect a normal match without camping and tunneling, you wont have to worry.

Comments

  • When I read the title, I was expecting a thread demanding more recognition for the work that Basement Chest Booba does for this community.

    The locker thing is pretty bad though.