Exhaustion Perks
As a Killer Exhaustion Perks do not work on survivors. Several of my matches I've seen Survivors Perks overrule Killer Perks. For example Survivors can use Spirt even though they have Exhaustion on them. This needs to be fix.
As a Killer Exhaustion Perks do not work on survivors. Several of my matches I've seen Survivors Perks overrule Killer Perks. For example Survivors can use Spirt even though they have Exhaustion on them. This needs to be fix.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Calm spirit works while exhausted it's active at ALL times. Exhaustion can easily be outlasted if you're smart enough to mindgame at loops while walking and stopping momentarily. Only when sprinting is the exhaustion timer paused.
Sprint Burst, my mistake.
I need more information on this one, how do you know the survivor is exhausted etc, do you have some video to go along with this?