Performance Issues
Hi!
I left the country for a few weeks to visit family, came back and played DBD. I see there are a lot more graphic options now (sweet, thanks!) But I swear DBD is killing my computer now.
I don't have the greatest machine, but its a Ryzen 9 5900x with a 3070, it should be more than fine running DBD at 120 fps (I ran at 120 before it was officially added in). I am also currently using Windows 10.
Is anyone else experiencing performance issues since the latest update?
Comments
I just know that this game must have an optimization patch some day, it's a game from 2016 and the system requirements don't match the amount of resources that the game uses. I have a good PC and the game absorb almost all the resources and the performance in-game isnt the best at all, sometimes I have FPS drops.
Dont' worry, I have a 3090 and sometimes i cant get the full 120 fps, I think it's because the game was intentionally made to be capped at 60 so sometimes you get those problems
Just imagine what our precious Switch cousins are getting...
120 frames?!!?! What voodoo is this?
My ol' venerable Xbox1 would have frames drop into the teens in that the center room of Lery's dammit!