I need this outfit
I am genuinely on my hands and knees begging for this the cosmetic is perfect I think everyone can see that
I am genuinely on my hands and knees begging for this the cosmetic is perfect I think everyone can see that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I honestly didn't know where to put this so yeah
That outfit is gorgeous, I'd love to see that in game as well.
I also would really want some more Thalita cosmetics in-game.
well, aren't you luck lol her new soccer skin looks amazing I will probably by it lol .
Y'know what this outfit is missing?
A nice, big, lambent purple...
BACKPACK