Make NOED speed boost pernament.
I think it's only fair now that hope+mft and adrealine are so common so killer should have pernamently the 4% haste even if the totem get cleansed. It would even be fine to increase the haste to 5% speed now.
I think it's only fair now that hope+mft and adrealine are so common so killer should have pernamently the 4% haste even if the totem get cleansed. It would even be fine to increase the haste to 5% speed now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
... Nerf Hope+MFT (make so hope cannot stack even or smth) instead of buffing something for Killer that then unbalances it for someone without that combo.
noed used to be like hope. it lasts for 2 minutes and there was no totem.
Im fine with them as long as killers has perk to counter them. They still take 2 perk slots for survivors. I didn't catch one of injured survivors because my noed got cleansed and lost the speed boost so that's why I think it should be pernament. Most survivors still run at least mft.
DBD isn't a counterpick game. Hope + MFT is overpowered. You don't address that by buffing killer perks, you address it by nerfing the overpowered combo.