Matchmaking is currently incredibly inconsistent, bHVR please check the system for problems.
So for about the last few months matches has been WILDLY different every day, while I dont strive to be the very best I do get 4Ks at times and while I expect matchmaking to be fair, I also understand that it can have hiccups which is understandable. But what I cannot understand the current long line of CONSTANT hiccups that has been the last month for me in DBD.
Back in my day matches were very samey, I could rarely tell the difference as I recall it between a good survivor or a bad survivor. This is not how it has been for the last 5 weeks, it flips SUPER strongly between Mega Juicer Survivors and basically New Players. One day I get people who cant loop to save their lives and the next I get P100 monsters who loop everything at the most optimal.
I can play vs different players and I can learn to play with different types of players, but its really hard when every time I sleep I get offered a new random selection of players. bHVR this CANNOT be a "whoopsie oopsie" in MMR if it is happening all the time, all the week when I boot up your game.
Why is the MMR range for baby and grandmaster player lobbies becoming so large that Im caught in them every other day?
Hope you can make some changes to make the current gameplay experience better for people who are near the Hamburg Server in my MMR range cause, damn is it trying hard to make me not want to play rn.
Comments