That's not really a buff, though, since the perk is just as strong as it is currently.
On a personal note, I really don't like bloodpoints being attached to perks. Added bloodpoints don't make a weak perk better, they just cause people to run perks they don't want to level up faster. If bloodpoint gains are too low, I would rather see them increased across the board and let your build be freed up for whatever you want. More perk variety means more fun in the long run.
I just wish you would get a different audio cue when someone is cleansing a totem. Right now it sounds just like every other explosion which really hurts killers with this perk.
@Claudette_Baguette said:
I just wish you would get a different audio cue when someone is cleansing a totem. Right now it sounds just like every other explosion which really hurts killers with this perk.
True actually
and it is a net buff.. because it adds to the xp one can gain from using it?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On a personal note, I really don't like bloodpoints being attached to perks. Added bloodpoints don't make a weak perk better, they just cause people to run perks they don't want to level up faster. If bloodpoint gains are too low, I would rather see them increased across the board and let your build be freed up for whatever you want. More perk variety means more fun in the long run.
I just wish you would get a different audio cue when someone is cleansing a totem. Right now it sounds just like every other explosion which really hurts killers with this perk.
True actually
and it is a net buff.. because it adds to the xp one can gain from using it?