Is the challenge "Buried Underground" bugged?

I have been trying to complete this challenge recently and every time I would get a hook in the basement, I would get no progress towards the challenge. Is there a way to fix it on my side or is it doing that to everyone? That challenge is located in tome 9 Crescendo page 4.

Comments

  • this challenge is also bugged for me, ive never been able to complete it! hopefully theres a fix soon

  • There is a thread in the bug report about it. Hopefully it gets patched up soon.

  • After trying some other challenges, it seems that this bug is on all challenges related to hooking in basement, which sucks because I wanted them all out of the way.

  • The only map I was able to get credit on was RPD.

  • Seems to be. I thought I was losing my mind.

  • Every single variation of the 'hook x survivors in the basement' challenge has been bugged, in every tome it's been present.

    I have about 6 to 8 of them across all the tomes stuck at either zero or partial progress.

    They should just stop doing it at this point.

  • Can confirm, after many failed attempts to finish this challenge (I was stuck on 5/6 for weeks), I was able to complete it as the Xeno on RPD. I have read in a couple of places that RPD lets you complete it so hopefully that is the magic map for this challenge.

    Hope this helps anyone out there.

  • On RPD it worked for me as well, wasn't easy to get on this map. Just been lucky.

    But unfortunately, once Anti-Camp-Fix launches, it might get even worse to do the basement-hook challenges. Because Basement will be the spot where people unhook "for free" and maybe even get a gen "for free", if there is one upstairs..