What do reports look like on the reported party side?
I recently had someone tell me to "#########" in the post chat all because they lost. I've also had another play use some racist remarks in post chat. I reported them and a day or so later, I saw that action had been taken on so and so date. I was just wondering without too much detail, what does the action look like on their side? Can they not play for "30 minutes" is "chat disabled" for them for a day. If anyone has any insight, i'm just curious!
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
You can find the game ban escalation here and the game rules here.
Chat filter is wild. Words that aren´t really bad often get censored. Like the german word for germany.
Rizzo already explained what actually happens to them, but if you're wondering what message they get on their screen it's pretty standard from what I've seen people post.
Basically just a textbox that says what rule you broke, and when it will expire. I assume if it's a perma it'll say "This ban will not expire" somewhere.