Now confirmed: Freddy will have to wait for changes till... awakening?
I cant this anymore. "at some stage"... so.... 2027?
Last patch he was changed was 4.7.0 with MASSIVE nerfs all over the place. Since then, he feels forgotten, but I assume we should be thankful that Z-Block or Unicorn-Block have been buffed for 30secs, which does nothing.
I assume this guy is one of the most dead characters in the entire game. It makes me sad for all Freddy-Enjoyers (including myself).
Please delete him, BHVR. He doesnt deserve this punishment.

Comments
This is a real
Moment
What have the priorities shifted to? What has been so pressing that they changed since last year and this year?
Skull Merchant.
It takes a whole team of staff to work on 1 killer? I see those M1 killer buffs for the bottom of the list will never be happening then.
Poor
The devs have stated it takes about a year to design and develop a chapter. Twins and Skull Merchant have been confirmed to have upcoming changes that will be revealed soon, so it's not out of the picture that those two killers took priority away from Freddy work.
If they're pushing him back in the queue in favor of Skull Merchant then I am all for it.
Poor guy is taking a back row to getting Twins off life support and the criminal trial of Skull Merchant. Freddy at this point should retire to an ASMR gig. At least he’ll put someone to sleep.
Have you heard those laughs? Could put anyone to sleep.
thats not funny anymore.
I get it, Skull Merchant is a horrible design and needs to get adressed, but cant they just say: SM is a bigger issue right now than making Freddy playable?
Gotta nerf those Demo and Knight add ons!
Who actually cares about Freddy?
Where did you come from, where did you go
where did you come from, Sharp Hand Joe
Now I want this as a cosmetic with that lullaby.