Be careful using for the people on Bots
They hold shift. I just had one get me killed because it stopped from using FTP.
They hold shift. I just had one get me killed because it stopped from using FTP.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now I'm just picturing a factory somewhere owned by Bhvr with thousands of computers and each one has a robot actually playing Dead by Daylight with a mouse and keyboard.
It's nearly impossible to heal a bot, they just constantly shift on you. They should immediately stop pressing anything if they are being healed. I played a game where a bot was chasing me around asking for heals, and every time I tried to heal her she held shift.