Yes, it's automatic. As long as you've got an account here, you're set.
I'm not 100% sure if it's necessary, but you'll also want to verify your email, because that's how you will be contacted if you win. Never hurts to double check and make sure it's all set up though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3546/anniversary-activities#latest
That's the thread about it.
Oh thanks man. I appreciate it.
How do we enter, is it automatic?
Yes, it's automatic. As long as you've got an account here, you're set.
I'm not 100% sure if it's necessary, but you'll also want to verify your email, because that's how you will be contacted if you win. Never hurts to double check and make sure it's all set up though.