Looking for practice partners
I just want some practice with looping and general survivor stuff. I'm pretty terrible at everything except Gens and common sense (though that I also lack sometimes...)
I just want some practice with looping and general survivor stuff. I'm pretty terrible at everything except Gens and common sense (though that I also lack sometimes...)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could use the opposite kinda help as killer so I'll help you. My psn and dbd name is kx_Karma_xk
Hey there, I'm brand new to this game as well(5 days in), play survivor and am trying to learn the ropes as well. I'm on PS4/5, and would love to get in some practice trials to learn some basics as well, since the live matches have been an experience, to say the least. If anyone wants to shoot me a message(not to crazy on putting my psn out in the open because of those few "fun" people that always pop in), I'd really appreciate it. Best of luck & hope y'all have fun!
If U Guys still want to practise feel free to add me in discord: robyte, or Steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106822834/
I have around 5k hours pretty much equally Split in both Sides. Im Not amazing or anything but i wouldnt mind playing some practice Games with U.