CARMINA MORA AVATAR IS HERE!!!
Been waiting since Portrait of Murder PTB to have a Carmina avatar and it’s finally here! Thank you to the new mod, you’re awesome!
Not gonna lie, Carmina looks great right next GannTM.
Been waiting since Portrait of Murder PTB to have a Carmina avatar and it’s finally here! Thank you to the new mod, you’re awesome!
Not gonna lie, Carmina looks great right next GannTM.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I miss the old portrait, its so much better than the "fighting game" one we got in the game right now.
Yeah same honestly. I miss Spirit’s old in game icon too. Both my two favorite killers got terrible portraits now lol.
Yessss. Been waiting for a Carmina avatar forever. As an Artist main, I'm very happy. :-)
Artist mains rise up!
Here’s Artist clip for you :)