Does any else have this weird bug with generator icon?
I heard it happened when account was transfered from Epic to Steam platform
Is there any fix to this? Is this dangerous?
Thank you!
I heard it happened when account was transfered from Epic to Steam platform
Is there any fix to this? Is this dangerous?
Thank you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're running a bunch of a/b tests on users at the moment that some people are getting and some people aren't - it's not dangerous or a bug. You're just part of the test group.
Okay, I'll tell this to a guinea pig. Thanks.
aww i wanna be a guinea pig for stuff like this