Bug ps4 and ps5 lobby
Cant join my friends who have ps5 because we have a errorcode that says mismatch update. I have restarted the game and updated the game but we cant join eachother
Cant join my friends who have ps5 because we have a errorcode that says mismatch update. I have restarted the game and updated the game but we cant join eachother
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its because the PS5 version have to yet to receive today's update. Its super late, while the PS4 version got it hours ago.
Still no update on PS5 bug fix update
South America here, At this exact minute I finally got the update for the PS5 version.
i thought i was the only one, so then ps5 hasn’t got it’s update ?
There was a delay with the update on PS5 - this has now been resolved so you should have no trouble playing now.