Viral Video Achievement (Sadako)
I've played Sadako and gotten condemned moris at least 10 times and I still have no progress towards this achievement
I've played Sadako and gotten condemned moris at least 10 times and I still have no progress towards this achievement
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The achievement should be fixed with today's patch, do you still receive no progress?
Yea it fixed nothing, played after patch on PS5, got multiple condemns and trophy is still 0/30
I just opened the game for this achiev and the new ones.
Still not fixed.
New achievs are broken too.
I am also still unable to progress the Viral Video achievement on Steam.
https://clipchamp.com/watch/0xzM3NmXclm