Sharing items/offerings/add-ons between survivors?
I have so many Terrormisus on my Elodié that I would love to use on my other survivors that I need to prestige.
I have so many Terrormisus on my Elodié that I would love to use on my other survivors that I need to prestige.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Offerings I wouldn't mind being pooled between all characters on a side, but items and addons shouldn't be.
bloodpoint offerings should be universal and should apply across both roles. Cakes, streamers, etc should be in one giant pool that can be used by everyone. I have so many killers I just don't play because all of my cakes are on a few killers. I still have like 300 flans on blight for example.